During a User’s access or use of the Company Website or any other Company Program, the Company may, either directly or by using its service providers, gather, collect, record, hold, distribute, share, disclose or otherwise use personal information or data about You which You provide to Us, as described in Section 1.1 below, or which is automatically collected, as described in Section 1.2 below (hereinafter collectively referred to as the User’s “Personal Information”).
1.1 INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
We collect Personal Information that You provide directly to Us, including without limitation any Personal Information You provide during Your use of the Company Website or any other Company Program. For example, we may collect Personal Information from You if You:
- provide Us with any data about You through the Company Website or any other Company Program, or via telephone;
- create an account with Us;
- seek, purchase or otherwise request any of the Company’s products/services;
- seek to schedule any of your appointments or meetings with the Company.
- request any customer support;
- request any exchange or return of any of the Company’s products/services;
- request any information from or about the Company, such as a newsletter, any digital or off-line communications, or any other information about Our products/ services, events or business partners;
- fill out any other information through any Company Program;
- communicate with any other representative of our Company;
- communicate with Us via third party social media sites;
- participate in any contest, loyalty program, promotion or sweepstake; or
- otherwise communicate with Us in any other way.
In these instances, the following are the types of Personal Information that may be collected from You:
- Your name;
- Mailing address and/or billing address;
- E-mail address;
- Phone (or mobile) number;
- Date of birth or age;
- Certain financial information, such as certain portions of Your credit or debit card number or other financial information collected during Your purchase of any of Our products or services----this may apply if You make a payment either directly to Us or by using a third party payment provider that handles payments and as part of that transaction receives Your payment information;
- Gift card information or related gift information;
- Information You provide when You seek, purchase, or otherwise request any of the Company’s goods/services, including product/service parameters or preferences You provided when making such request;
- Information You provide or otherwise involved in the return or exchange of a product, such as information about the transaction, product details, purchase price, and the date and location/media of the transaction; or
- History of Your prior purchases of Our goods/services or any records about the foregoing.
1.2 INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED.
When a User accesses or otherwise uses the Company Website or any other Company Program, We automatically collect certain Personal Information about You, including:
- Device Information. We (or our service providers) may collect information about the computer, tablet, phone or other device you use to access any of the Company Programs, including the Internet Protocol address, hardware models, operating system and version, mobile network information and other unique device identifiers
- Geo-location Data: Subject to any of Your device permissions, We (or our service providers) may be able to collect information about the precise location of your device or may gather other general location data based on GPS data, mailing address, and/or billing address (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Geo-location Data”).
- Social Media Information. If any of Our Company Programs offer any social media features, such as the Facebook Like buttons or similar social media interactive mini-programs, these features may collect Your Internet Protocol address, which page You are visiting on Our Company Program, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on Our Company Program. Your interactions with these features maybe governed by the privacy policies of the company providing it (see Section 8 regarding Third Party Sites).
- Publicly available information from government records or other publicly available sources.
- Any information that is encoded or anonymized or de-identified
- Information that, pursuant to CCPA, is excluded from CCPA’s authority or governance, including without limitation:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA); or
- Any other personal information covered by certain other sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (BLBA), the California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
2.1 PRIMARY WAYS WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. User’s Personal Information may be gathered, collected, recorded, held, or otherwise used by or on behalf of the Company (including by Our service providers) to provide, maintain, and improve our Services to You, including for the following purposes:
- Process your transactions with the Company, including without limitation: (i) fulfilling your orders, process exchanges and/or returns and send shipping notifications; (ii) scheduling any of your appointments or meetings with the Company.
- Send support and administrative messages, and respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, or any other events offered by Us and others, and/or to offer and provide you with news and information the Company thinks will be of interest to You (if you prefer not to receive promotional communications from Us, you may “Opt Out” at any time by following the “Opt Out” instructions in Section 5.1 herein;
- Allowing you to sign up and participate in any other Company communication resources, including without limitation any Company newsletters or blogs (if you prefer not to continue to receive these other Company communications, , you may “Opt Out” at any time by following the “Opt Out” instructions in Section 5.1 herein;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Company’s goods/services and industry;
- To protect against fraud or unauthorized transactions, including by identifying potential unauthorized users or hackers;
- Personalize Your experience and the advertisements and content You see when You use any Company Program based on Your preferences, interests, and browsing and purchasing behavior;
- For compliance purposes as may be required by applicable laws or regulations or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency (including without limitation for Company’s tax reporting) or as may be requested under any subpoena;
- To facilitate Your use of various social media sharing features or other integrated tools (including, for example only, certain Facebook features, such as a Facebook“ Like” button) which You may use as part of social media pages;
- To facilitate any contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, or promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; or
- To carry out any other purpose described to You at the time the Personal Information is collected.
2.2 OTHER WAYS WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION. In addition to the above, Your Personal Information may be gathered, collected, recorded, held or otherwise used for the following additional purposes:
- To use with, or otherwise distribute, share or disclose to, any of the Company’s professional advisors such as attorneys or accountants (“Outside Professionals”) in order to facilitate the professional advice from those Outside Professionals; or
- To use with, or otherwise distribute, share or disclose to, any government agencies or third parties in order to comply with, or otherwise pursuant to, any subpoena, court order, or other governmental order, law or regulation (including without limitation tax reporting).
2.3 OTHER TERMS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
2.3.1 The Company may also use or share Your Personal Information only for the purposes as described in this Section 2 and in Section 3 herein, unless We reasonably determine We need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose(s) described herein. For example, We consider de-identification, aggregation, and other forms of anonymization of Personal Information to be compatible with the purposes listed herein and in Your interest because the anonymization of such information reduces the likelihood of improper disclosure of that information. If We need to use Your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, We will notify You and We will explain the legal basis which allows Us to do so.
We may distribute, share or disclose Personal Information about You as follows or as otherwise described herein:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may disclose Your Personal Information with our affiliates or subsidiaries for any of the purposes described herein.
- Service Providers. We may share or disclose Your Personal Information with Our service provides or other third party vendors that We retain in connection with the provision of the Company Programs, including without limitation the following types of service providers that We may engage:
- Email, internet or other telecommunication service providers;
- Cloud, other data storage, or other hosting service providers;
- Third party payment service providers, including without limitation third party credit card processors (see Third Party Application Providers below);
- Analytics companies who assist Us with various types of data analytics (see Third Party Analytics Tools or Services below);
- Third parties delivery or shipping service providers; or
- Other third party contractors we engage to assist Us in providing Our goods and services.
- Third Party Application Providers. If a third-party application is used to support Our Company Programs, We may share or disclose Your Personal Information to such third party application providers, including without limitation third party credit card processors, other third party payment service providers, or intermediary services that assist in processing your payments.
- Aggregated Form. We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise de-identified Personal Information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Company Programs.
- Advertising/Marketing Partners. We may work with third party advertising or marketing companies (collectively, “Advertising Partners”) in order to provide You with advertisements, marketing or other information that We think may interest You. These Advertising partners may set or access their own cookies, pixel tags or similar technologies on our Company Programs or they may otherwise collect or have access to data about You which they may collect over time and across different online services. These Advertising partners may also provide Us with their own independent data about potential customers and such data could include data about You previously collected by the Advertising Partner.
- Social Media Features. The Company Programs may, now or in the future, offer social media features, including certain sharing tools or other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let You share actions that You take on Our social media pages. Your use of such features enables the sharing of Personal Information with the public, depending on the settings You establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
- Company’s Outside Professionals. We may share or disclose Your Personal Information with any of the Company’s Outside Professionals (as defined in Section 2.2 herein) in order to facilitate the professional advice such Outside Professionals provide to the Company.
- Consent. We may also share or disclose Your Personal Information with your permission.
- CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CHOICES YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION; GENERAL COOKIES POLICY
5.1 OPT-OUT FROM RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM THE COMPANY.
5.3. GEO-LOCATION DATA.
You may be able to prevent your device from sharing precise location information, including without limitation some or all of the Geo-Location Data described in Section 1.2 above, at any time through your device’s operating system settings
5.3. DO NOT TRACK: SPECIAL ADDITIONAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
Some browsers have a “DO NOT TRACK” feature that lets website users inform websites or other applications that they do not want to have their online activities tracked. These “do not track” features may also give website users other choices regarding the collection of their personal identifiable information. However, these “do not track” features and “do not track’ signals are not yet uniform. ACCORDINGLY, EACH USER OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY PROGRAM IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT THE COMPANY WEBSITE AND THE OTHER COMPANY PROGRAMS ARE NOT CURRENTLY SET UP TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE USER’S “DO NOT TRACK” FEATURES OR “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS.
5.4. CHILDREN; COPPA NOTICE.
This Company Website and other Company Programs are not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the U.S. federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and will not knowingly register or otherwise collect any Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Information to the Company. If You have reason to believe a child under the age of 13 has provided the Company with any Personal Information, please contact the Company at email@example.com and request that such information be deleted from Our records.
5.5 COOKIES POLICY; HOW YOU CAN DISABLE COOKIES.
5.5.3 Disabling Cookies. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on Your browser (see Your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that You visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this Company Website or any other Company Programs. Therefore, it is recommended that You do not disable cookies.
5.5.4 The Cookies We May Set.
- Email newsletters related cookies: The Company Website or other Company Program may offer newsletters or other types of email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if You are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: The Company Website or other Company Program may offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that Your order is remembered between pages so that We can process it properly.
- Contact or comment related cookies: When You submit any other data through the Company Website or other Company Program, certain contact or comment-related cookies may be set to remember Your user details for future correspondence or transactions.
- As noted in Section 3, the Company Website or other Company Program may use Third Party Analytics Tools or Services (including without limitation Google Analytics) which provides Us with widely-used analytics tools or services to help Us better understand how You and other Users are utilizing the Company Website or other Company Program in order to allow Us to improve Your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the Company Website or other Company Program and the pages that You visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third Party Analytics Tools or Services are also used to track and measure usage of this Company Website or other Company Program so that We can continue to produce engaging content, help Us to understand how We can improve the Company Website or other Company Program site for You and and/or to give Us a better understanding of broader industry trends
- From time to time, We test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Company Website or other Company Programs are delivered. When We are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that You receive a consistent experience while on the Company Website or other Company Program while ensuring We understand which optimizations the Users appreciate the most.
- As We promote our products or services, it’s important for Us to better understand statistics about how many of the visitors the Company Website or other Company Programs actually make a purchase or which Company products or services the Users viewed the most and, thus, this is additional types of data that these cookies will track. We consider this to be important to You as it means that We can accurately make business predictions that allow Us to monitor our advertising and product /service costs to ensure the best possible services to all of the Users.
- Certain of Our Advertising Partners (as defined in Section 3 of this Policy) may advertise on Our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies allow Us to see if Our customers have come to the Company Website or other Company Programs through one of these Advertising Partner sites or sources.
- As noted in Section 3, We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Company Website or other Company Programs that allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work, many social media sites ( such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn) may set cookies through Our Company Website or other Company Program and such cookies may be used to enhance Your profile on their social media site or to contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- USER RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING USER’S OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Users are solely responsible for correcting, updating, or modifying any and all of the User’s Personal Information as it appears in, and as otherwise stored or contained in, any Company Program. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that the Company does not have an independent obligation to maintain the accuracy or completeness of any of Personal Information provided by the User to the Company, including such Personal Information once it is stored, described or otherwise contained in the Company Website or in any other Company Program.
- LINKS TO, AND USE OF, THIRD PARTY SITES OR PROGRAMS.
The Company Website or other Company Programs may now or in the future provide links or other access to Internet websites, forums or other programs which are not under the Company’s sole control and not solely owned by the Company (collectively referred to as “Third Party Sites”). If a User clicks on a link to, or otherwise gains access to, any such Third Party Site, the User will be transported to one of these Third Party Sites.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, EACH USER AGREES THAT IF THE USER USES ANY THIRD PARTY SITES IN ANY WAY, THE USER IS AWARE THAT ANY OF THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THE USER PROVIDES TO THAT THIRD PARTY SITE MIGHT BE READ, COLLECTED, SHARED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE USED BY OTHER USERS OF THAT THIRD PARTY SITE OR BY ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, AND COULD BE USED TO SEND THE USER UNSOLICITED MESSAGES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THE USER ELECTS TO SUBMIT IN, OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE TO, THESE THIRD PARTY SITES.
Any link to any Third Party Site from the Company Website or any other Company Program does not imply any endorsement of the privacy practices of such Third Party Site by the Company, and no such Third Party Site is authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf.
- COMMUNICATING WITH COMPANY.